1.”We could not have asked for better care for my mother in her final days. The staff at Open Heart, Open Home were truly wonderful in assisting my mother with all of her personal care needs. I am eternally grateful to you Julia, Thomas, and Irma for making her transition without any worries”. – M. Gershner.
2. “Our family and friends are so pleased knowing that Mother is not only safe, but with very loving and caring people. My Mother spent many days alone in her home since Dad passed away needing some one to care for her personal and physical needs. Open Heart, Open Home provided that nurturing ,environment that she needed. We all thank you and keep you in our prayers”. – Kim, Richard, and Vickie.
3. “My father has lived at Open Heart, Open Home for the past 4 years; I would like to say that the owners and all the caregivers are very attentive to his needs and have created a loving environment that we are all very pleased with”. – E. Rosenthal.
4. “I was very blessed to find a place to care for my Mother where everyone is treated like a loving family. Open Heart has done just that, Open their hearts out to my mother and my entire family. I thank all the staff for the wonderful care we have received. – C. Smith.
5. “My Mom needed more than just a cubical room with a Nurses’s station at the end of the hall. She is confused, and quite visually impaired,so she needed 24-hour care, which she now receives at Open Heart, OpenHome, but in a cozy, home like setting. With assistance no more than moments away. She can sleep late in the morning if it pleases her, and breakfast and coffee will be ready when she is. – W. Craven.
6. “Open Heart, Open Home was truly a blessing for me and my family. My 93 year old mother had been living with us when she had a minor stroke. I was no longer able to care for her and had to find alternative living arrangements. After looking into Nursing Homes and larger facilities, I knew there had to be a better solution. Open Heart, Open Home proved to be the perfect alternative to a larger Assisted Living Facility where my mother was not getting the one on one care she needed. The setting of a private home gave her the feeling of living with family, while getting the nursing care and assistance with activities of daily life that she required. For anyone needing Assisted Living, there is no comparison. Open Heart, Open Home is a cut above. – G. Hinson.